28 Sep 2016
Graduate Jobs in a Hearing and Speech Centre in Ikeja, Lagos
Job Title: Confidential Secretary/ Receptionist
- The role is to manage the clients/visitors traffic and correspondences to the office to ensure a conducive working environment as well as maintain confidentiality at all times.
- It will also provide an efficient secretarial services to the company (in particular Consultants and Key staffs)
- ND/HND/B.Sc. Degree in Secretarial Studies/Business Administration with minimum lower credit/ second class lower
- Excellent Computer proficiency -advanced MS Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- 2-5 years working experience in similar capacity
- Strong interpersonal relations skills
- Forward looking and matured disposition
Job Title: Clinical Technical Specialist
- The role is responsible to provide clinical and technical support for the entire range of Cochlear products, including hard and software components to all clinics within Nigeria.
- This includes providing on-site clinical/technical services, such as switch-ons/fittings/software programming, soling technical issues as well as email and phone support
- Degree in Instrumentation/Elect/Electronic Engineering or Audiology
- 1-3 years working in medical technical or health care industry and similar position.
- Knowledge of hearing instruments (implantable hearing solutions and/or hearing (aids) will be added advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Package very attractive and competitive.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the position as subject matter
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 10th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.