Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company
whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm
Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark
Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower
Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy
Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling
Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP
Hobark International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Coordinator
Req ID: 1013
The HSE Coordinator Facilitate/Coordinate, advice and guide the day to
day operations of HSE department and the operations by providing
support, supervision and participate in the implementation of Company’s
HSE-MS to ensure adherence to company’s HSE Policies, Procedures and
Codes of practice in the company’s facilities/operations to achieve
incident free operations.
- Provide HSE leadership and commitment, motivation and advice to management and personnel
- Collate and prepare HSE Weekly KPIs, Highlights, HSE Monthly
Performance Statistics & HSE Month End Data to management in line
with HSE performance targets.
- Provide support to the HSE Manager in developing and
implementing HSE Budgets and various compliance training programs to
- Drive to ensure that HSE Meetings Presentations, HSE drills and
HSE Inductions are conducted as per plan and reported accordingly.
- Track and ensure proper waste segregation, classification,
evacuation disposal and reporting in the facilities in line with the
waste management procedure.
- Report and investigate potential incidents/near miss in
operations, coordinate JIT, participate in JIV to spill sites and follow
up on JIV Reports submission to government regulators.
- Ensure critical safety equipment are inspected, maintained and validated on planned basis in the facilities.
- Provide support to the HSE Manager to meet HSE Contract &
Procurement tender by listing HSE special needs (materials, equipment
& services) for procurement. Effluent /Gaseous Emissions, Gas
Testers, Water/Sewage treatment Plants etc.
- Ensure integrity of management documentation system and records
as well as maintain proper inventory and issuance of PPE to personnel.
- Coordinate Contractor management system through
pre-mobilizations and quality service provisions, statutory audits and
inspections, fumigation programs etc.
- Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written
reports of findings and recommendations for corrective or preventive
measures where indicated and follows up to ensure measures have been
- Develop an integrated ERP to handle drills/emergency scenarios
such as oil spill, Medevac, fire outbreak etc. Coordinate Medevac
process and represent the company as a Sub-Committee Member on Nembe
Creek Trunk line Operators (NCTL) on Medevac issues
- Provide HSE Support for effective Re- entry into all Company
facilities. (EIA, Process Safety, ERP, OSRP, Risk management and Special
- Monitor and ensure that all chemicals used in the field are handled in line with the CMS (by the use of SHOC cards)
Job Knowledge & Experience
- At least 10 years recent and relevant experience in a similar role in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in HSE Yard Management, HSE Documentation/Project
Documentation development & Project specific HSE Documentation.
(HAZOP, HAZID, Qualitative Risk Assessment, Incident Investigation &
- Sound knowledge in HSE matters, i.e. legislation, codes of practice, Company specifications, etc.
- Experience of formulating, implementing and revising H&S policies and procedure
- Knowledge in the Handling of HS&E investigations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sciences / Social Sciences e.g Engineering /
Occupational Health Master’s degree in Occupational Health, Safety and
Environment will be an added advantage
- HSE professional qualification is required
- Additional related qualifications will be a definite added advantage
- BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Production, QA/QC, Quality Control, Operations
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply