Smart Partners Consulting Limited – A Consulting firm in the Mainland
region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates
(interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer
savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HSE Manager
Job type: Contract (5 months)
- We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Health and
Safety and Environment Manager to deliver extraordinary levels of
project management in a food and beverage project on a contract basis
- Provide the top management with the necessary reports on the EHS
management system established within the property along with
recommendations for improvement
- Establish audit requirements to ensure compliance in Food Safety, Occupational Safety and Environmental regulations
- Oversee all audit results, evaluate trends, communicate results
and establish action plans to ensure hotel remains in compliance with
corporate and regulatory requirements
- Participate in accident investigation and document root cause in
order to communicate results and set required corrective actions to
- Ensure that the employees are trained on the basic EHS awareness training identified for their departmental operations.
- As an Environmental Health and Safety Manager you are
responsible for the conformity with all corporate, federal and local
sanitation, food safety, health and safety and environmental
requirements where as your role involves the implementation of HACCP
programs and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Develop Environmental Health and Safety & HACCP manuals(Food and Beverage)
- Ensure that the EHS management system is established,
implemented and maintained in accordance with ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Installation and commissioning of a packaging line for returnable glass bottle and PET(VERY ESSENTIAL)
Education, Qualifications & Experiences:
- You should be a university degree graduate preferably in Health /
Hygiene / Quality management with a minimum of 8 years experience in
Food and Beverage industry.
- Must be willing to work for 5 months(contract) in Port Harcourt.
- A NEBOSH certification is non-negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Successful candidate will resume work in October 2016
Application Deadline 6th September, 2016.