Human Edge Limited – Our client, the local subsidiary of a global communications planning and media buying network delivers smart strategic thinking and creative innovation to many of the world’s leading brands.
Job Title: Director, Communications Planning and Strategy
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be expected to contribute at a senior level to the strategic planning partnership between internal client service and assigned clients.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- • Identifying opportunities, helping solidify objectives, applying analysis and developing insights for assigned key businesses
- • Building a strategic voice within the agency/client team
- • Positively growing the profitability and reputation of the agency with a focused strategic vision on business growth
- • Supervising and ensuring professional development of the strategic planning team
- • Monitoring company and market performance to determine if strategies need to be adjusted or new strategies should be introduced
- • Minimum of 10 years’ cognate experience in a strategy-focused role, four of which should have been at executive or senior management level
- • MBA holder or other Master’s degree (in a Science based or Management based discipline) with relevant professional membership/certification
- • Industry wide experience and proven track record of performance across clientele in various sectors of the economy with key focus on experience in building Agency-Client portfolios. A regional responsibility in a similar role will be an added advantage
- • An experienced team leader with strong ability to identify strategic needs and lead all aspects of communications planning with cut-through insights and analytics to deliver winning media proposals
- • Deep knowledge and robust understanding of a wide range of industries, markets and brands; willingness to adopt a flexible schedule to meet client commitments and to undertake short- notice travel as maybe required to research and drive regional business development initiatives
- • Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge through deliberate immersion and ownership of the Agency’s propriety communications planning methodology
This position offers the opportunity to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment with some of the most highly regarded experts in the global marketing communications industry.
A competitive remuneration package will be made available to the successful candidate.
How to Apply
To apply online, please send a comprehensive résumé to email@example.com quoting the job reference as subject of your e-mail or send an application and resume direct to:
The Head, Staffing Services Division,
Human Edge Limited,
9B Onipinla Lane, off James Oluleye Street (Harmony Enclave Estate)