22 Sep 2016
Human Resource Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/22/2016 07:28:00 pm Tags: Action Against Hunger , Borno State , Human Resource Jobs
Action Against Hunger is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Reporting to the Head of Base, the HR Officer will support the HR Department in ensuring that National staff are recruited, developed and managed in a strategic, proactive manner to ensure the mission’s human resource requirements for programs and support positions;
- National staff benefits, data and information administration are carried out effectively, in close coordination with supervisors/managers and administrators at all bases, to ensure smooth delivery of internal services to employees; the management team is supported with all administrative tasks related to both national and international staff.
- Oversee the base’s recruitment process
- Support in the mission’s capacity building and career development
- Supervise and manage staff under your responsibility
- Provide overall support to the HR Department
- Ensure proper contract administration for all staff
- Oversee the processing of employee’s salary and benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in fields related to HR, Administration and Management; masters’ degree a plus
- 3+ years’ experience working in HR and/or administrative support positions
- Computer literacy including all Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Excellent attention to detail, highly organized, rigorous, self-motivated, strong sense of responsibility, ability to work independently
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Capacity for analysis, synthesis and reporting of large amounts of information
- Understanding of national labor law and employment norms and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Approachable, diplomatic, able to work effectively in diverse, cross-cultural teams in a complex, multi-site work environment
- Previous experience working for INGOs an asset, particularly health related INGOs
- Fluency in one or more National/regional languages an asset
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered, applications must include a CV and letter of interest, and indicate the full position title and location in the email subject line, or on the application envelope.
- Any application received without these specifications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.