Smart Partners Consulting Limited – A Consulting firm in the Mainland
region of Lagos, urgently want to take on board passionate graduates
(interns) with good personality, basic communication skills, computer
savvy and willingness to learn the trade of Human Resources consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Developer
Job type: Part Time
- As a Part Time HR Business Developer you will be responsible for
attracting and signing up new clients for Recruitment , Training and
HR/Manpower Outsourcing projects.Performing employees will be given full
employment after 3 months assessment with benefits.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract business from sectors in the economy.
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
- Bidding and closing deals of HR and Manpower outsourcing jobs.
- Ensuring orgnisations patronises the firm’s IN-HOUSE training programs on a monthly basis.
- Visiting clients to build and develop relationships.
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do and their work culture and environment.
- Generating sectors reports on various manpower needs and opportunity on a weekly basis.
- Developing pipelines for successful business closures.
- A good first Degree in any discipline.
- Enterprising with good business Acumen
- Target driven with passion for results
- Good contact base
- Minimum of 3 years experience in service sales and marketing. HR Sales and Marketing experience will be given preference.
- Must be very good with MS office package
- Between 25 and 35 years.
Performance variable Pay and other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s and photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Preferred candidates will resume work on October 4th, 2016
Application Deadline 20th September, 2016.