Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized
in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Human Resources
Manager for our client who is a luxury lifestyle brand.
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for overall
administration, co-ordination, and evaluation of human resource
function. Other responsibilities are:
Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the
overall business strategy. Report to management and provide decision
support through HR metrics
- Recruit, conduct interviews, tests, and select employees to fill vacant positions, rewrite job descriptions as necessary.
- Administer all human resources plan and procedures for all employees in the organisation
Administer salaries and compile payroll information by managing
payroll preparation; completing reports and maintaining records
- Implement and update compensation program; monitor the performance evaluation program and revise as necessary.
Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect
continual improvements in efficiency of department and services
- Evaluate reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Keep employees motivated and manage change in the organisation
Interpret and advise on employment legislation; develop and
implement policies on a variety of workplace issues eg. disciplinary
procedures, absence management, working conditions, performance
management and equal opportunities
- Approve leave consistent with rules and policies of the organisation
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Masters in Human Resources, Psychology business management or any other related course
- Minimum of four years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong analytical mind and critical thinking skills
- Ability to motivate others
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply