Stresert Services Limited – Our client, a Lagos based Insurance
organization under the aegis of Nigeria Insurance Association, requires
the services of qualified and experienced candidate to fill the position
Job Title: Accountant
- Coordinating, analyzing and reporting on investments;
- Management of investment portfolios;
- Regular appraisal of investments for profitable diversification;
- Overseeing the financial accounting functions;
- Budget preparation and monitoring;
- Modern financial reporting;
- Other functions that may be delegated by the line manager.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Very good HND or B.Sc with ACA, ACCA or ACMA. Possession of ACII, CFA, ACIB, MBA or MBF will be a competitive advantage;
- Skillful use of computer (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) is highly required;
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant working experience in a reputable financial institution, preferably insurance industry.
The remuneration is competitive, based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.