- To manage the company’s interior design and project management
functions, ensuring hitch-free operations that effectively guarantee
growth in sales and revenue.
- Initiate and control site related processes and procedures ensuring that works are carried out to specific standards.
- Prepare Project Exceptions report, highlighting any installation policy and procedural violations.
- Regular site visits to supervise and monitor progress, ensuring that the project is running on as scheduled.
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications.
- Use IT software for interior design drawing, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D.
- Institute an appropriate project management methodology (from
project initiation, through to planning, execution, monitoring, control
and closure) for Interior design projects and drive its successful
- Develop concept plans, design solutions and space planning.
- Liaise and engage with clients, consultants, contractors on project requirements and design concepts
Key Success Factors:
- Space planning & design competence
- Excellent computer design skills (Auto Card,3D)
- Good eye for detail
- Project Planning & Control
- Ability to analyze and interpret specifications & data
- Creativity and Artistic Imagination
Desired Skills and Experience
- Interior Design Space Planning Furniture Interior Architecture
InDesign Adobe Photoshop AutoCAD Design Revit 3D Studio Max 3D Rendering
Computer-Aided Design (CAD) AutoCAD Architecture
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply