Job Title: Sales/Marketing Officer
- Prospect new clients through various methods including: Cold calling, email marketing, and one on one personal networking.
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
- Requires training on company products and services
- Ensure the successful execution of business development and marketing plans by closing each opportunity
- Ensure client requirements are met via engagement with the technical and procurement teams
- Participate and contribute to marketing activities to help achieve company revenue goals.
- Plan and participate in corporate sales events/attend seminars
- Contribute to team efforts by performing related tasks as required.
- Work closely with Pre-Sales Engineers to generate new leads and opportunities
- Identify prospective clients and generate business from new accounts.
- Assist with executing sales and marketing plans.
- Effectively engage and manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Ensure that the first impression the customer has about the business is positive.
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience.
- Smart, Ambitious and Detail oriented
- Quick learner and self starter that requires little supervision
- Relevant training is a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Outgoing personality
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.