15 Sep 2016
Job at Gordon Barrett for a Head Underwriter for HMO
Our proposition is to drive change and ensure improvement in the overall business process of our client’s organization through resource management. We work closely with our clients, aligning their strategic goals and objectives to achieve excellence in desired outcome relating to strategic planning, collaboration, management, execution, recruitment, training and performance measurement.
Gordon Barrett is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Underwriter for HMO
- Minimum of first Degree or its equivalent in Actuarial Science, Insurance or related field.
- Post graduate Qualification in actuarial science, Insurance, Health management, health financing or related fields
- Minimum of ten years’ experience post NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in relevant and related fields
- Attendance of relevant courses /workshops/seminars etc.
- Certification in or professional membership of actuarial science, insurance or related fields
- Competence in ICT ( MS Excel, MS word and field specific soft wares)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.