At Hotels.ng, the customer is at the centre of everything we do. We
aim to produce the best possible customer experience, with the greatest
selection of accommodation options, the smoothest, most intuitive
process, and the greatest customer service. Our customer service team
goes above and
beyond to make our customers experience the delight of
We WOW our customers with our top notch personal service all
day/all week long and we are always looking for new faces to join our
team. If you are a born problem-solver with smart and fast solutions in
the heat of the moment and you have a passion for friendly service, come
help us provide the best in class service to every customer and
accommodation/hotel involved in the Hotels.ng experience.
Job Title: Business Developer – Customer Support
are looking for candidates who can work with our customer support team
in exploiting opportunities and executing different key goals of the
• On a daily basis, you will send a lot of emails and make a lot of phone calls.
• Answer inquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
• Confer with customers to determine their service requirements and travel preferences.
• Determine the availability of space on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requestedspaces when available.
• Maintain computerized inventories of available passenger space and provide information on spacereserved or available.
• Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations, using telephones and emails.
• Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, ratebooks, and computers.
• Provide customers with travel suggestions and information sources, such as guides, directories,brochures, and maps.
• Contact customers or travel agents to advise them of reservation changes or to confirm reservations.
• Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
• Promote particular destinations, tour packages, and other travel services.
• Contact motel, hotel, resort, and travel operators to obtain current advertising literature.
• A degree or its equivalent
• Perfect Telecommunication skills multitasking ability
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
• Must possess good customer relationship skills.
• Must be a computer literate (proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Power Point).
• Organized, vibrant, energetic and a go-getter
• A unique education in launching and scaling new internet concepts
• Become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
• An attractive salary package
An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our long term
objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply