Adron Homes and properties is a leading Pan African Real Estate
development company that provides the highest number of decent,
accesisible, comfortable housing while achieving global housing
standards. Our basic role at Adron Homes & Properties Limited is to
secure suitable house
for everyone, irrespective of social class, income
level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous
growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise
very effective means of accommodation.
Adron Homes and properties is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect
- Creating building designs and highly detailed drawings both by
hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications.
- Liaising with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects
- Consult with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of structure.
- Direct activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Plan layout of project.
- Prepare contract documents for building contractors.
- Prepare scale drawings.
- Conduct periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as
building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors
and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts.
- Choosing the materials to be used and specifying the requirements for the project.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction.
- Working around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- Traveling regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings.
- Prepare information regarding design, structure specifications,
materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Making sure the project is running according to schedule and budget.
- Playing a part in project and team management.
- A graduate of Architecture from a reputable higher Institution.
- Five years working experience.
- Must have graphic design skills.
- Must be able to use Auto-card for 3D and 2D designs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th September, 2016.