2 Sep 2016
Job for a Lawyer in Lagos at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
for everyone, irrespective of social class, income level and all else. The world is a developing arena with continuous growth in population and it has become increasingly essential to devise very effective means of accommodation.
Adron Homes and properties is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR/Admin Manager
Brief Job Descriptions
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing. Ensures that all appropriate pre-employment and post-employment documentation is collected and provided to appropriate HR Staff.
- Collect, review, process and communicate with employees, managers and Group HR Manager regarding employee leave requests.
- Manage the processing of human resource forms; compensation and benefits administration processing, and documentation.
- Coordinate orientation for each new hire, including an orientation to the organization mission, program and structure, security issues and procedures, personnel policies, job tasks and related tax and labor laws.
- Responsible for record-keeping and coordination of Safety and Security procedures for Staffs.
- Coordinates and monitors training sessions for staffs.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Coordinates the development and implementation of office procedures and HR policies, and oversees maintenance of all office records.
- Provide initial interpretation of personnel policies for staff and refer more difficult issues to the Group Human Resources.
- Must be a lawyer (LL.B) with at least 3years work experience in a similar environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 9th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.