JAGAL Group, is a leading Nigerian conglomerate with operations in the
Oil & Gas, Construction and Manufacturing industries. The company
has been growing successfully over the past 40 years, and has become a
valuable and respected contributor to the development of the country’s
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business
activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer
rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy
ambitions for a successful future career.
JAGAL Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mason
Job ID: 631
Reporting to: Supervisor-Civil
- The principal responsibility of a mason is to ensure masonry
works are carried out according to specifications: the right materials,
tools and equipment are used for all masonry tools according to the
Key Aims and Objectives
- Ensure that the supervisor’s work specifications are adhered to in all construction works.
- Inspection of repair work, projects, equipment and report to the supervisor.
- Give proper account of material stock in store /laydown and report to the supervisor.
- Should be able to execute levelling of concrete structures according to supervisor’s directive.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist the supervisor in monitoring supply of materials to
ensure that materials supplied are of high quality, for ensuring that
works are completed in safe, proper and timely manner.
- Work closely with the iron bender and ensure that work is executed according to supervisor’s specification.
- Assist plumbers in masonry works where required i.e. hydrants, chambers, septic tanks, gutters culverts drains.
- Transfer materials, tools and equipment to sites where construction works are carried on.
- Perform other related duties
- Must possess a minimum of S.S.C.E with 5 years industrial work experience.
- Trade test with industrial work experience.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings.
- Possess ability to use building tools, equipment and materials.
- Thorough knowledge of the occupation and ability to adhere to occupational hazards precautions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply