Petronomics Learning and Development has been relied upon by industry
practitioners and their advisors for its building Logoof competence
over the years. Given our pedigree, it is no surprise that we are
trusted provider of superior intellectual resource pool that leading
approach to bridge competency gap in the
Petronomics is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to Group MD
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting,
editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing
correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing
information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the executive’s absence; speaking for the executive.
- Enhances executive’s effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the executive to others.
Qualifications / Requirements
- HND/BSc in Management or related field
- Minimum 4-6 years administrative support or executive assistance to a senior management staff
- No gender preference
- Must be resident in Abuja, relocation isn’t allowed.
- Advance MS Office Experience
- Problem solving ability
Salary is commensurate with experience
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and application letters to: email@example.com with subject matter Executive Assistant
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.