16 Sep 2016
Job in Abuja for a Property Manager in a Leading Consultancy Firm
job position below:
Job Title: Property Manager
- The Accountant shall be responsible for the provision of financial information to management for making strategic decisions by researching and analysing accounting data and preparing reports.
- Ensure a quick turnover of vacant units through the set-up of an effective marketing plan and procedure for maintaining full occupancy, as well as maintaining a waiting list of suitable prospective tenants.
- Maintain a positive, productive relationship with tenants.
- Determine an applicable service charge.
- Rent Collection, Rent Reviews and Lease Renewals.
- Tenant Management and Coordination.
- Service Charge Administration
- The provision of services to suit current needs economically whilst anticipating future needs based on experience and expertise.
- The reduction of the in-house cost of administering a range of property service contracts.
- Competitive and scalable fees.
- Provide a comparative market analysis of ongoing rents in the area in order to determine appropriate rental for your building.
- The implementation of an effective and efficient rent collection procedure to ensure income flow.
- The enforcement of lease terms and where necessary, the taking of appropriate legal action to ensure compliance.
- Degree in related course.
- 5-7years relevant work experience as property manager
- Fully understanding property management and its financial aspects
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and software
- Valid real estate agent/broker license.
- BS Degree in related field.
- Upper credit.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized with excellent time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.