We are Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied
company that is into livestock farming, Feed-milling, Technical
Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed
to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost
operator in the
livestock industry in Nigeria.
Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Technical Commercial Executive (FTCE)
Location: Kwara State
- Sales and marketing company’s product
- Developing sales strategies
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems;
developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing
personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Conducting presentations and product demonstrations
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace
information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules,
merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Product knowledge
- High degree of self-motivation and drive
- Good interpersonal relationship skill
- Ability and desire to sell
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; verbal and written
- Strong commercial awareness
- Should be on the constant lookout of sales prospects.
- Self confidence
- Should be able to multitask
- Negotiation skills
- Good after sales as this is the quality that guarantees repeat customer
- A confident and determined approach
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent knowledge of the market conditions to aid sales
- Good contacts for creating sales
- Candidate must not be older than 30 years old
- Minimum academic requirement:
- Interested candidate must possess first Degree Veterinary Medicine DVM/Animal Science
- Male preferably
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and CV’s to “Human Resources & Admin” via e-mail: email@example.com using the position applied for as the subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.