Skyborne Limited is a leading procurement and outsourcing firm in
Nigeria, servicing a variety of industry sectors. We are committed to
offering simplified, value added solutions custom tailored to
Skyborne Limited is recruiting to fill the job position below:
Job Title: Resident Hotel Manager
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel policies and services
- Resolve occupants’ complaints.
- Assign duties to workers, and schedule shifts.
- Perform marketing and public relations activities.
- Manage and maintain temporary or permanent lodging facilities.
- Organize and coordinate the work of staff during special events.
- Meet with clients to schedule and plan details of conventions, banquets, receptions and other functions.
- Assist guests with information on local tours and attractions.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotel, and resolve problems.
- Collect payments and record data pertaining to funds and expenditures.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Provide assistance to staff members by inspecting rooms, setting tables, or doing laundry.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of a department or establishment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Not less than 5 years’ relevant experience in hospitality management.
- Expert ability to monitor and coordinate various functions.
- Must be service orientated, always looking out for ways to help people.
- Must be observant and security conscious.
- Must display excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent customer service and active listening skills.
- Good knowledge of the Kwara terrain
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and CV’s to: email@example.com include a passport photograph. Email Subject must be: Resident Hotel Manager Job(KWARA)
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016