Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client, a Quick Service Outlet chain
with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian
and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they
are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Outlet Manager
- The Outlet manager shall ensure that the Outlet operate efficiently and profitably while maintaining their reputation and ethos.
- He/she must coordinate a variety of activities, whatever the
size or type of the outlet; and are responsible for the business
performance, quality standards and health and safety of the Outlet.
- Combining strategic planning and day-to-day management
activities, the role is both business-like and creative, particularly in
terms of marketing and business development.
As an Outlet manager you’ll need to:
- Take responsibility for the business performance of the Outlet.
- Analyse and plan Outlet sales levels and profitability.
- Coordinate the operation of the Outlet during scheduled shifts.
- Organise marketing activities, such as promotional events and discount schemes.
- Prepare reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food control and sales.
- Create and execute plans for department sales, profit and staff development.
- Set budgets or agree them with senior management.
- Plan and coordinate menus.
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate staff.
- Respond to customer queries and complaints.
- Meet and greet customers, organise table reservations and offer advice about menu.
- Maintain high standards of quality control, hygiene, and health and safety.
- Check stock levels, order supplies and prepare cash drawers and petty cash.
Required Qualification and Experience
- Degree or HND in relevant course
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in the Food Industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills for diplomatically handling staff and customers.
- Team working skills to be able to lead a team and be a part of it.
- Strong written and oral communication skills for managing business administration and personnel matters.
- The ability to cope under pressure.
- Good business awareness for achieving successful performance.
- Strong planning and organisational skills to run a streamlined operation.
- The ability to work independently and confidently to make your own decisions.
- Problem-solving ability to resolve issues as they arise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st September, 2016.