- Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of
the retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by
establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and
disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Vendor Relationships
- Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships
- Verbal Communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- First Degree in any discipline. Degree in Business studies or management degree holders may also be at an advantage.
- Job Specification (Experience & Training): Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2016.