2 Sep 2016
Job in Lagos for a Supermarket Manager
Job Title: Supermarket Manager
Core Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for every aspect of the day-to-day supervision of the retail outlets, including sales, staff, stock and resources management.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Ensures availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Maintains store staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Vendor Relationships
- Management Proficiency
- Client Relationships
- Verbal Communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Market Knowledge
- Results Driven
- Strategic Planning
- First Degree in any discipline. Degree in Business studies or management degree holders may also be at an advantage.
- Job Specification (Experience & Training): Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 22nd September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.