5 Sep 2016
Job in a Mining Company for a Mining Manager
Job Title: Mining Manager (Mining Engineer / Open Pit / Fixed Plant / Mobile Plant / Dewatering Pumps)
Location: West Africa
- Management of all mining activities from both an on-site and office base.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
- Mining Engineering Degree.
- 15 years’ experience in open pit mining operations.
- Computer literate.
- Experience with Surpac or a similar program.
- Previous experience as an expatriate in Africa.
- Experience mentoring and training subordinates of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Experience in both fixed and mobile plant.
- Experience with dewatering pumps used in high rainfall areas.
Residential position on single status only.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.