8 Sep 2016
Job in Ogun State for a Research and Development Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Officer
Job Code: RD/16
- Generating new product ideas and recipes/Modifying and improving existing recipes
- Staying up-to-date with industry technological developments
- Prepares reports on progress of research and development work, and recommends the addition, expansion or discontinuance of projects.
- Designing processes and machinery for the production of recipes on a large scale
- Working with operations to develop new processes / procedures and ensure that product development efforts are compatible and beneficial to the manufacturing capabilities.
- Conducting research on new product development possibilities and consumer tastes.
- Conducts pre-launch productions of these new products and processes in collaboration with the production team.
- Ensuring that stringent hygiene food safety standards are met
- Identifying and choosing products from suppliers
- Monitoring the use of additives
- Writing reports.
- Responsible for implementation of new products into the field.
- Liaising with marketing staff
- Responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development.
- B.Sc/HND/B.Tech in related field
- Minimum of 4years proven experience in Research/Development in similar industry.
- Thorough knowledge of R&D, and manufacturing
- A logical and investigative mind
- Written and oral communication skills
- Good technical skills
- IT skills
- Strong R&D background in food science industry
- Technical expertise in research and development and proven accomplishments in leading a highly skilled R&D team
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using RD/16 as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted
Application Deadline 16th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.