RTI International is leading the impact evaluation of Alive & Thrive
Nigeria’s infant and young child feeding promotion program in Lagos
and Kaduna states. The evaluation will use mixed methods. We intend to
measure the impact of high and low intensity interventions on four key
complementary feeding behaviors. We will also conduct
a process evaluation, which will document the steps along the program
impact pathways to the desired outcomes. The data collection in Nigeria
will be undertaken by a sub-contractor.
RTI International is recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Governance Program Coordinator
- Serve as the day to day LEAD contact with the Champion LGAs and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Assists project leadership and program management with
implementing an integrated approach toward the cross-sectored
coordination needed to achieve the project’s objectives.
- Serve as a mentor to LGA staff and Council to institutionalized International best practices introduced by the LEAD project
- Mobilize Local Government counterparts, Civil Society, media, citizens, and the private sector in each target LGA.
- Monitor the implementation of technical assistance and report on progress to the main office.
- Assist in organizing project sponsored events in the LGA.
- Facilitate peer to peer learning between first and second round Champion LGAs assigned.
- Track and monitor innovative practices introduced by the Champion LGAs.
- Serve as crosscutting members of the overall technical team.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years or MA degree plus 3 years’ experience.
- Fluency in the local language an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Degree in Political Science, Public Administration, or related fields.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2016.