20 Sep 2016
Job Openings at Heartgate Nigeria Limited, September 21st 2016
Heartgate Nigeria Limited - we are into export of agricultural products. We focus on Bamboo & Rattan Products, Beans, Nuts & Kernels, cassava, palm oil, pineapples, castor oil, soyabeans, coffee, gum arabic, ginger, chilies pepper, palm kernel cake, palm kernel oil, palm kernel nut, bamboo.
Job Title: Business Managers
- To oversee the activities of workers; hire, train and evaluate new employees; and ensure that a company or department is on track to meet its financial goals.
- To help develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company policies.
- To ensure workers have the resources to complete their work.
- To help assess the performance of the department or company against the business's goals and plans.
- To gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- To assess overall company performance against objectives
- To represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- To ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
- To update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- To ensure accomplishment of organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- To help design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals
- Ensure that company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.)
- Organize and coordinate operations in ways that ensure maximum productivity
- Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and counsel to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- To maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- · Minimum of BSc/BA in Business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus
- · Minimum of 7 years working experience as business manager or relevant role
- · Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- · Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- · Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development
- · Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems
- · Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques
Job Title: Procurement manager
- Help devise and employ fruitful sourcing strategies
- To discover the most profitable suppliers and initiate business partnerships
- To negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- To approve the ordering of necessary goods and services and finalize details of orders and deliveries
- To collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company.
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and client.
- Anticipate unfavourable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies.
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- To help control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- B.Sc degree in supply chain management, logistics or business administration
- Minimum of 4 years proven working experience as a procurement manager
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in "reading" the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Experience in collecting and analysing data
- Strong leadership capabilities
How to Apply
CVs should be sent to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 12/11/2016
Qualified candidates will be contacted
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.