6 Sep 2016
Job Openings in a Global Packaging Company
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/06/2016 06:14:00 am Tags: Experienced Job Positions , Managerial Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs
within its market including Senegal, Ghana and Cameroun. We are currently looking to help our client fill the role of:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Ref No: PTPKAM 04
Department: Marketing and Sales
Reports to: Sales Management and Marketing & Product Management Director
- You will lead a cross functional Key Account team to build strong customer relationship to achieve sustainable growth by identifying and capturing short, medium and long term business opportunities and will have the ability to see the broad business perspective and an analytical approach.
- You will require good communication skills and will be an experienced leader who is able to work in both informal and formal structures.
- This position offers a good overview of the client company which will afford you the opportunity to develop yourself in your career.
- To deliver sales targets, champion partnership with strategic accounts, application of the industry value chain model, contributing to the company’s relationship management strategy and mobilizing internal and external resources to implement growth objectives.
- R1. Sales Growth; required to drive sales in line with agreed targets. Identify the opportunities to increase customer profitability for a sustainable and profitable mutual growth.
- R2. Budgeting and Planning; Participate in the budgeting process to define the annual sales budget and medium targets for the areas of responsibility
- R3. Customer Management; Develop, at different levels, a transverse relationship with the customer and ensure Strategic alignment. Understand the Customer activity (competitive environment, growth strategy, productivity, profitability). Identify the Customer needs and drive opportunities in agreement with the processing sales strategy.
- R4. Strategy Execution; Develop and execute the local strategies for the food categories, cosmetic and E &D
- R5. Drive productivity; Utilize the mandatory global processes and tools
- Processing Director
- Pre-project engineering Manager and Technical Service and Sales Manager
- Carton Technical Service Technicians, Engineers and TKAM’s
- Managerial and sales contacts in the cluster
- Automation and technical support staff in TPPS Sweden
- Customers operations staff, from production manager to machine operators
- Customers engineering and maintenance staff
- Sub-contractors / Suppliers
- A Bachelor / University degree in any Engineering degree and you have at least 5 years experience in Sales and/or Customer Management, preferable cross functional.
Job Title: Operational Marketing Director
Job Ref.: PTPOMD 02
Department: Marketing and Sales
Reports to: Managing Director
- Responsible and accountable for driving Market activities in Nigeria. Member of client’s West Africa management team. Lead Marketing Managers to effectively work with customers to promote client’s business.
- Ensures voice of market to Cluster and Global teams.
- The incumbent will be responsible and accountable for driving marketing activities within the market company.
- He/She will be a member of the market company management team, leading marketing managers to effectively work with customers to further the business. Will ensure voice of market to Cluster and Global teams.
- The incumbent will require good communication skills and will be an experienced leader who is able to work in both informal and formal structures.
- This position offers a good overview of the client company which will afford the incumbent the opportunity to develop himself/herself in his/her career.
Lead operational marketing activities in the management committee:
- Support Account Plan Development in alignment with Cluster Initiatives
- Support Account Plan Execution in alignment with Cluster and market Initiatives
- Plan marketing activities in the market company
- Deliver marketing services per customer according to account plans and customer needs drawing materials and methodologies from Central / cluster
- Execute marketing activities in the market company
- Deploy and execute cluster strategy in the markets
- Work closely with customers to secure strategic alignment and deliver best customer value:
- Builds top to top relations with key accounts and secures understanding of customer’s marketing priorities
- Product deployment implementation
- Category leadership execution & follow up
- Strengthen carton relevance
- Drive cluster focus through resource sharing and best practice implementation.
- Lead the Management Committee Business Development Plan, focusing on the identified Management Committee initiatives and cascading up to Cluster Management.
- Utilize portfolio segmentation data to identify local opportunities within Management Committee.
- Ensure Marketing Activities leverage in full the 4 P’s
- Implement the Cluster Programmable Logic Controller plan by product including new product deployment plans. (Product & Service)
- Recommend the required portfolio training programs across the Management Committee organisation, lead by example
- Share portfolio needs with Central team via Cluster Portfolio team.
- Ensure marketing and sales & distribution solutions readiness to deploy new product
- Integrate the product/portfolio plans into account plans
- Utilise market and business intelligence output from cluster team to prioritise Management Committee business opportunities and develop execution plans – provide two way communication between cluster /global
- Utilise value research data and information to support development of opportunities
- Define intelligence requirements for market and liaise with cluster business intelligence supporting research projects as needed. Analyse and use research data with customers.
- Align and execute the agreed promotional investments with category plans, account plans and/or environmental initiatives
- Propose the annual marketing activities and budget for market company for submission to cluster
- Drive execution of marketing activities for market company
- Support the marketing activities execution within the Marketing and Product Management function
- Control marketing expenditures within the budgeted framework
- University degree in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Fluent in English both in speaking and writing
- At least 7-15 year experience in the FMCG industry
- Brands and product portfolio management
- Good understanding of international trade
- Strong negotiation skills both internally and externally
- Portfolio and Category knowledge
- Full understanding of value chain management and costing
- Strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinking
- Ability to coordinate cross functional teams
- Ability to motivate specialists
- Driving win-win solutions
- Strong in issue resolutions
- Ability to rank priorities
- High communicative skills, responsible attitude
- Ability to work on one’s own
- To succeed in this position you should have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a desire to continuously improve the way we deliver value to our customers. Be flexible and able to adapt to new cultures and environment.
- As above
- Any other tasks assigned by your Manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and application letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title and reference above as subject.
Application Deadline 9th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.