24 Sep 2016
Job Vacancies in a Company in the Automotive Industry in Lagos
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/24/2016 09:48:00 am Tags: Accounting Jobs , Engineering Jobs , Lagos Jobs , Technicians
Our Client in the automotive industry seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Ref Code: 009/01
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for:
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers using accounting package
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs and maintains accounting records by making and filing copies
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Review and process payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- B.sc in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- A minimum of 4 years accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of peachtree accounting and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presenting skills
- Good planning and proper time management
Job Title: After Sales Service Engineer
Ref. Code: 009/02
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful after sales team that achieves its objectives
- To manage all service and technical aspects for the full range of SINOTRUK product with the objective of achieving set targets
- Plan, develop, and monitor customer service complaints related to SINOTRUK brands. Deal with any customer complaints pertaining to product reliability, assist dealers and customers alike to find resolutions to these complaints
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing effective training to retail network and resolve technical problems
- Setup after-hour recovery/assistance service to find best resolution to specific customer issues and breakdowns 24/7.
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience with man diesel truck
- Minimum of 5-8 years hands on experience in the Automobile industry.
- Should be able to work with Engine Diagnostic tools, monitor & control maintenance cost and manage emergencies
Job Title: Mechanic
Ref Code: 009/03
The Mechanic should possess the following:
- 7 years working experience
- Trade test I - III
- MAN Diesel engines
- Experience with European truck
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the job title and ref code as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th September 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.