Haulage and Logistics Nigeria is Logistics and magazine publisher that
provide comprehensive information on the local Haulage & Logistics
sectors and international best practices for both the key players in
haulage and logistic .
Our Client in the automotive industry seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Ref Code: 009/01
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for:
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers using accounting package
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling
statements; running software programs and maintains accounting records
by making and filing copies
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial
data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases,
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Review and process payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- B.sc in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- A minimum of 4 years accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of peachtree accounting and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presenting skills
- Good planning and proper time management
Job Title: After Sales Service Engineer
Ref. Code: 009/02
- Build, lead, motivate and develop a highly successful after sales team that achieves its objectives
- To manage all service and technical aspects for the full range of SINOTRUK product with the objective of achieving set targets
- Plan, develop, and monitor customer service complaints related
to SINOTRUK brands. Deal with any customer complaints pertaining to
product reliability, assist dealers and customers alike to find
resolutions to these complaints
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing effective training to retail network and resolve technical problems
- Setup after-hour recovery/assistance service to find best resolution to specific customer issues and breakdowns 24/7.
- B.Sc Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years experience with man diesel truck
- Minimum of 5-8 years hands on experience in the Automobile industry.
- Should be able to work with Engine Diagnostic tools, monitor & control maintenance cost and manage emergencies
Job Title: Mechanic
Ref Code: 009/03
The Mechanic should possess the following:
- 7 years working experience
- Trade test I – III
- MAN Diesel engines
- Experience with European truck
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and ref code as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th September 2016