29 Sep 2016
Jobs in Ilorin, Kwara State at Whitefield Hotel Limited
The hotel offers unmatched services and facilities.
Whitefield Hotel Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Marketer
- Develop sales strategies , build and maintain the organization brand, run a regular social promotions campaign and track success, market the hotel facilities and services, work in line with the vision and mission of the organization.
- B.Sc/HND Degree, relevant work experience is an added advantage.
- Must be a creative thinker, excellent communicator, fluent in speaking english.
Job Title: Waitress and Waiter
- Welcome guests and make them comfortable, learn menu and must be able to decribe meal, take food and beverages order from guests, serve and deliver guests bill, work inline with the vison and mission of the organization.
- B.Sc/HND/OND, relevant work experience, must have good communication skills and a good listener.
Job Title: Laundry Attendant
- The Laundry Attendant is expected to provide prompt, courteous, friendly and professional service to all guests at all times.
- They are responsible for maintaining superior quality service for guests.
- Performing their jobs on a daily basis, they are required to be detailed in every aspect of their work while maintaining an efficient pace.
- The Laundry Attendant will adhere to all rules and guidelines as set to all department employees.
- B.Sc/HND and relevant work experience.
Job Title: Cook/Chef
- Prepare meal and determine food presentation, maintain a clean environment at all times,analyse recipe
- Must possess cooking skills, must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- B.Sc/HND in relevant courses or equivalent certificate.
Job Title: Security Personnel
- Maintain surveillance on the property, conduct exterior and interior patrol at intervals, fill security log, proper checks on vehicles, have a responsibility to check on people within the hotel premises, give welcoming salute to guests.
- Relevant work experience HND/OND in related field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.