12 Sep 2016
Jobs in Port Harcourt for Marketing Executives at Layer Five Integrated Limited
We are a dynamic, result oriented, indigenous company also into Telecommunication, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Instrumentation, and Process Automation Systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Port Harcourt
- Selling of designated company services to prospective and current clients.
- meeting and exceeding company targets at the stipulated time.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails;
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business;
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing and potential markets;
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information;
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations;
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy Company’s services.
- Advising on product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Liaising with project team to check the progress of existing projects.
- Winning new projects in our five areas of services or in any area you have a stronger stands on.
- Reviewing sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. from a good University
- Result oriented and passionate.
- Minimum of 3 years' work experience in marketing/selling of services e.g Information Technology services, Instrumentation services, telecommunication services.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 12th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.