WhiteChapel & Partners is an integrated marketing communication
hot-shop with capacity to design customer engaging brand strategies as
wells as architecting truly integrated marketing plans that works for
With a over 10 years hands-on experience in brand
development and revitalisation process, our team of highly skilled
specialist, continuously discover unique campaign development
strategies that consistently guarantee results.
Simply put, we will get your brand noticed.
- liaising with vendors
- conducting market research
- Contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders
- Prospecting and converting new clients.
- Development of campaign proposal
- managing and executing communication campaign
- contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies;
- managing campaign budgets and media buying
- evaluating marketing campaigns;
- monitoring competitor activity;
- supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- communication and interpersonal skills;
- analytical skills;
- the ability to use initiative;
- the capacity to work under pressure;
- influencing and negotiation skills;
- oral and written skills;
- business awareness;
- IT literacy.
Job Title: Graphic Artist Intern
this exciting role you’ll have the chance to put your creativity to the
test and help shape a successful company’s brand. You will have a good
understanding of Adobe Suite and have a stunning portfolio to show for
it. A degree or relevant experience in a graphic design position is
As the Graphic Designer for this role you will also be
involved in creating professional designs and layouts for product
catalogues, promotional, internal and external documents as well as
press materials both in print and online.
As a result the
candidate will be required to manage more than one design brief at a
time and work on both print and digital platforms ensuring that designs
meet expectations and deadlines.
Additionally, Your Duties Will Involve
maintaining file size to specification guidelines and accurately
archiving images to be easily accessed by other departments
the successful candidate will have a proven track record of graphic
design; although applications from recent graduates with a relevant
degree are also welcome. Personality, creativity and a proactive
approach is essential
Benefits Salary, Bonus