21 Sep 2016
John Holt Plc recruitment for Graduate Audit Trainees
The principal activities of the Company are the assembly, sale, leasing and servicing of power equipment and the distribution of consumer and other goods.
John Holt Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Audit Trainee
- To assist Senior auditor in the audit of headquarter and regular audit visit to branches. To ensure that all units implement and comply with Group Accounting instructions/company policy statements, operating instructions and procedures(company manuals).
- To carry out special investigation review as may be directed by head of department.
- To maintain at all time in respect of all assignments, comprehensive records and information compiled in a systematic manner to support the audit work.
- To carry out any assignment as may be directed by the head of internal audit department with a view to achieving the set goals of the department.
- To carry out inventory spot checks when on audit and carry out full count reconciliation as and when directed.
- To do assets verification in units visited and as may be instructed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.