John Holt Plc is a subsidiary of John Holt
& Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK. 51.46 per cent of the issued
share capital of the Company is owned by John Holt & Company
(Liverpool) Limited, UK, while 48.54 per cent is owned by Nigerian
Individuals and corporate investors.
The principal activities of the
Company are the assembly, sale, leasing and servicing of power
equipment and the distribution of consumer and other goods.
John Holt Plc is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Audit Trainee
- To assist Senior auditor in the audit of headquarter and regular
audit visit to branches. To ensure that all units implement and comply
with Group Accounting instructions/company policy statements, operating
instructions and procedures(company manuals).
- To carry out special investigation review as may be directed by head of department.
- To maintain at all time in respect of all assignments,
comprehensive records and information compiled in a systematic manner to
support the audit work.
- To carry out any assignment as may be directed by the head of
internal audit department with a view to achieving the set goals of the
- To carry out inventory spot checks when on audit and carry out full count reconciliation as and when directed.
- To do assets verification in units visited and as may be instructed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 23rd September, 2016.