Kaduna Start-up and Entrepreneurship Programme (KAD-STEP) – http://kadunastep.com/ . In line with the efforts of the Kaduna State
Government to revamp the state’s economy and create more jobs, the
Administration of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai introduced KAD-STEP in other to
facilitate job creation opportunity for the young and unemployed in
Applications are invited for:
Kaduna Startup & Entrepreneurship Program is aimed at encouraging,
funding and supporting aspiring entrepreneurial youth in Kaduna State to
develop and execute Innovative Enterprises.
From “Idea” to “Start-up” participants would be trained rigorously and
monitored closely and a loan support would be given at the end of the
- The Programme is structured as a 10 + 2 week arrangement where
qualified candidates go through a world-class programme equivalent to an
Entrepreneurship Diploma plus access to finance.
- Initially there is a 10 – week intensive training followed by a
grand examination which leads to a 2 – week access to finance training
and accessing the loan. Candidates are initially issued with an interim
statement of result and subsequently will be issued with an
ENTREPRENEURSHIP DIPLOMA, If they run the Business successfully for 18
- After Registration Applicants are to Apply for KADSTEP loan by
putting down their Viable and Innovative Business Plan on KADSTEP
website through the link that would be sent to every applicant after
- All Business Plans would by marked by a computerized business
plan program and verified by KADSTEP consultants. Successfully
candidates would receive an invitation to proceed to Kaduna Business
School for Training.
- A 10 – week intensive training followed by a grand examination
would follow immediately after the selection process has ended for each
- Only candidates that attain 2.75 GPA and above after the 10
weeks training will be assigned mentors and allow to apply for the Bank
of Industry loan.
- Finally successful candidates would be given their loan to start-up.
Who Can Apply
- To be eligible for the Business Plan Competition you must satisfy the following criteria
- You must be a proven citizen of Nigeria no older than 45 years
(proof of identity: International passport/Drivers License/National
ID/Voters card required).
- Your proposed venture must be within the real sector (Production, Allied Services, Manufacturing, ICT, etc..)
- You must prepare an innovative business concept summary.
- You must have a post-secondary school qualification.
- Your proposed business venture must be within Kaduna State and your Local Government Area of Residence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply