2 Sep 2016
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation Job in Abuja for a Human Resources Officer
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/02/2016 07:09:00 am Tags: Abuja Jobs , Human Resource Jobs , KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation
We are an organization of passionate TB professionals, including doctors, researchers, training experts, nurses and epidemiologists. We aim to stop the spread of the worldwide epidemic of TB and to prevent the further spread of drug-resistant TB.
Over the past century we have built up a wealth of knowledge and expertise, initially by successfully controlling TB in the Netherlands. Since the 1970s, we have also shared our knowledge and expertise with the rest of the world. We operate from a central office in The Hague in the Netherlands, a regional office in Central Asia and country offices worldwide. KNCV raises funds from private, institutional, corporate, and government donors.
KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Purpose of the Position
- The HR Officer is responsible for developing and maintaining the Human Resource Management policy according to the field manual, advising and supporting the staff and implementing the policy in the firm. In addition.
- The Human Resource Officer maintain other staff and payroll records and performs administrative and organizational tasks in the hold of HR.
- Hierarchically the HR officer reports to the Director Operations
- Bachelor’s degree, an MBA or additional degree in human resource management is an advantage
- A minimum of 5 years working experience, 2 years experience with an international organization is an advantage
- Competent with organizational HR analysis development of HR policies and advising about a positive work climate for all staff
- Self starter, team player, dynamic, solid
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advances verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of relevant software applications
- Ability to stimulate staff in their personal professional development
- Good numerical skills
- Strong social and communication skills
- A fixed-term contract for 11 months, with the intention to extend the contract based on availability of funding:
- A salary dependent upon education and relevant working experience;
- KNCV Tuberculosis Foundation has its ow Employment Conditions Scheme
- Full-time employment consists of 40 hours per week
- An informal work atmosphere in an international environment where initiative is appreciated;
- A highly-motivated team of experienced, self driven colleagues:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application (curriculum vitae, motivation letter, 3 professional references) to: "the Country Representative KNCV Nigeria Challenge TB project" via: firstname.lastname@example.org The position you are applying for should be the subject of your e-mail.
Note: Applications submitted after the closing date will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
Application Deadline 9th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.