KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG
member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in
Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services
to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian
community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation
as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and
communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed
to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the
business world – finding solutions and adding value.
The firm has a full complement of 29 partners and over 800 trained and
dedicated professional staff; with deep industry skills and
competencies in audit, tax and advisory services.
KPMG is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance Services (IARCS)
Job ID: 9797BR
Function: Advisory – Risk Consulting
Service Line: Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services
- KPMG is seeking to hire exceptional graduates who will be part
of a dynamic team in the Internal Audit & Risk Compliance Unit
- The KPMG IARCS unit is a clear market leader in the provision of governance, risk and compliance services.
- The team works with several clients across various industries to
provide internal audit outsourcing services, review and design of
corporate governance, diagnostic review and design of enterprise risk
management services, etc.
- Less than 26 years of age.
- Must have completed the NYSC program.
- ACA/ACCA would be added advantage.
- First Class or Second Class (Upper) in any discipline, preferably Accounting.
- 5 O’level credits (including English & Maths) at a sitting.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please ignore if you have written the KPMG Graduate test before