Dukoria International Limited is an indigenous and integrated Company
incorporated under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Starting
business as a medium general consultant, its share capital has
increased over the years and now at 3,000,000 (three million) ordinary
shares of N1.00 each i.e.
N3,000,000 (three million Naira) fully paid up
share capital presently to meet requirements for its business of
becoming one of the most reliable and financially strong consultant in
the Oil & Gas sector.
Dukoria International Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Laboratory Analyst
- 4+ years in Laboratory Operations.
- Prepare and Analyzed Soil & water Samples for Organics and Metals Analysis in accordance with ASTM and EPA standard methods
- Special skills and hands-on lab instrument such as: AAS &
ICP-MS; GC/FID,ECD; GC-MS etc; Ability to excel in any other
chromatographic techniques of analysis.
- Actively participated in developing and maintaining QA Systems
encompassing the quality principles outlined by the International
Standards Organization, with emphasis on documentation and preparation
of SOP trades
- Ensures maintenance and assessment of instruments and a high level of accuracy in sample prep and analysis
- Avid knowledge and use/troubleshooting of Mercury Cold Vapour Technique of AAS
- Maintains knowledge of relevant state and federal legislation
- Ensures and maintains turnaround time (TAT) directives for the lab
- Follows Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) (with emphasis on
quality control) and distinguish and communicate SOP non conformances to
- Candidate must posses the requirement stated in other to be considered for interview.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team;
Ability to work under pressure especially on recurring task to meet up
with clients deadline for results delivery.
- Excellent client relationships, great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills, technical writing and
presentation skills complemented by proficiency in many computer
applications including Microsoft Suite & statistical software.
- Site Assessment reports
- Validation of Methods and Verification of Analytical apparatus.
- Analysis & Reporting of Soil and water Samples of Oil &
Gas Companies and matching Compliance with DPR and FMENV regulatory
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and cover letters to: email@example.com