Job Title: Batch Plant Manager / Supervisor
- Degree in Civil or Material Engineering
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience as a Batch Plant Manager
- Manage the Company’s concrete factory and staff
- Improve cost control, ensure effective operation management,
manage major cost drivers, stock availability, macro-update on
production planning, labor issues, assessment of work processes, people
- Monitor all projects and review and approve all changes
affecting the accuracy, validity and appropriate supporting
documentation and authorization.
- Monitor budget preparation and P&L reporting.
- Plan and execute strategies for marketing, training and Human Resources.
- Operations, Technical, Maintenance, Sales, Finance, Human resources.
- Plant Name MEKA (it’s preferable to have worked on MEKA before)
- Provide executive leadership and guidance for all departments: Production,
- Supervise the Laboratory (Testing of Aggregates, cement, fresh and hardened concrete, concrete blocks).
- Manage all manufacturing activities, insure effective coordination, synchronize and value chain management of all departments.
- Follow up of the quality procedures with international consultants
Job Title: Senior Operator/Bottling
- Attends to the operation of the filler on the line. Includes set-up, sanitation, operating, disassembling and cleaning.
- Observes, identifies and corrects current and potential problems with line equipment and communicates to the appropriate person.
- Responsible for general housekeeping duties and maintaining a sanitary work area.
- Responsible for routine production reporting and/or quality checks
- Helps train Bottling Operators and temporary workers
- Safely-follow safe operating procedures, support safety programs
and policies to safeguard personal safety, company property,
environmental and team members safety.
- Minimum 15 years of experience as an operator on advanced blow molding machines as well as injection machines.
Significant experience in HDPE
- Engineering Degree ( Mechanical / Electrical)
- Significant experience in Moulds ( Changing, setup, and overhauling)
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- For Production department must surely know the general mixes of
33% glyphosate ammonium (Liquid), he needs to know the active
ingredients of the mix and must monitor the whole operation in the
formulation plant from A to Z.
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to personnel
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities, preparing schedules and outlining duties
- Monitor the work of employees, provide feedback and perform coaching or counseling
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to determined quality specifications
- Prepare and submit reports on individual and overall performance
- Revise procedures, identify issues in efficiency and suggest ways of improvement
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and accurately follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification
- Experience: 7-10 years
Job Title: Mechanical/Maintenance Engineer
- He will be monitoring the functioning process of the line and need to be able to maintain the line in case of any defect.
- Will be handling the maintenance & troubleshooting of the
whole plant, from mixers, dispensers, liquid filling machines, packaging
machines, plastic blow molding machines, plastic injection machines.
- Candidates should possess 2-5 years experience
Job Title: Electro Mechanical Engineer (Concrete Batch Plant)
- Under the general supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor or
otherwise designated supervisor, performs skilled technical diagnosis,
repair, and preventative maintenance activities on Mobile and Stationary
- Employees in this classification should have considerable
experience and expertise in electrical and hydraulic diagnosis and
repair Electrical System on Pumps.
- Visually and manually inspects electrical equipment/Hydraulic/Pneumatic, machinery, components of the Concrete Pumps.
- Installs and repairs various types of equipment, including
Hydraulic motors, Hydraulic cylinders. S-Valve, Electrical Solenoids,
Pneumatic Valves, Pneumatic Cylinders.
- Refers to electrical/Hydraulic diagrams, technical manuals,
established codes, and procedural references for the purpose of ensuring
accuracy and code compliance in task performance.
- Is able to read and create electrical/Hydraulic and mechanical drawings, schematics, and maps.
- Candidate should have an Experience in Operating and maintain
Hydraulic circuit for Concrete Pumps and General repair of the Pump.
- Been working with MEKA concrete batch plant for 5 years
- Experience: 7-10 years
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and application letter to: Careers@ht-limitedng.net