18 Sep 2016
Latest Nigerian Job Vacancies in an Engineering Firm
by Jobzilla Nigeria at 9/18/2016 08:40:00 pm Tags: Accounting Jobs , Engineering Jobs , Estate Surveying Jobs , IT and Telecoms Jobs , OND/HND/BSC Jobs , Receptionist
Vernitech Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist/Front Desk Officer
- Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
- Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
- Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
- Answering the queries of all those people who call in the organization or information seekers about the business.
- Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
- Honoring and greeting people who enter the organization and communicate with them in a pleasing manner along with a positive attitude.
- Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
- Have knowledge about the business status of the organizations for which he/she is rendering the services.
- The front desk receptionist is considered as the face of an organization.
- The receptionist at the front desk is also responsible for distribution of mails, deleting the junk mails and prioritizing the important mails that are required for business purposes.
- The front desk receptionist is responsible for dispatching and receiving important documents, preparing financial correspondences, filing documents, making photocopies and sending faxes.
- He/She should coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
- Smart and a computer literate, not more than 29 years
- Good written and verbal communication skills- English
- Required Experience:2-5 years
- Minimum of B.Sc
Job Title: IT Administrator
- The IT Administrator role is responsible for driving and implementing IT strategy for the company, while managing a team of support technicians and admin.
- You will ensure legal and IT compliance is at an enterprise level throughout the organization.
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
- Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices, including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to end-users.
- Responsible for programming and formulas for access database
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements, and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system requirements.
- All IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.
- Works with vendors to ensure IT requirements are met
- Supervise work done by the vendor and make sure they are done to specification required
- B.Sc or HND in Information Technology or any related discipline.
- A Minimum of 2 yrs experience in IT Administration.
- Good knowledge in software such as SUN accounts, PEGASUS and SAGE
- Good understanding Of System/Servers Administration, IT Service Delivery, Networking
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional and/or relevant System/Server Administration Professional Certification
- Good knowledge and practical skills on IT Security
- Help desk Support skills.
- Servers, Desktops and other Hardware maintenance skills
Job Title: Estate Surveyor/Estate Valuer & Agent
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Marketing of properties
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing curricular activities,
- Property management and maintenance coordination
- Give weekly/Monthly Report on all Outstanding Rents
- Calculate Service charge and Ensure compliance from tenants
- Ensure all bills (PHCN, Security, Cleaning) are settled promptly
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the real estate environment or a similar sector
- Degree in Business administration, Economics, Marketing, MBA B.Sc/HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field
- MSc and/or professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Work Area: Account Dept.
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- B.Sc in Accounting or other related courses with an emphasis in Accounting.
- Two to four years working experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large automated accounting system is a plus. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Job Title: Civil/Building Engineer
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
- Sound mathematical and technical skills including physics.
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of engineering and technical principles and practices.
- Computer proficiency.
- Minimum qualification of Higher National Diploma (HND) in either Civil Engineering or Building Engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 1st November, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.