Vernitech Consulting Limited is a comprehensive engineering firm with
uncommon capabilities for planning, designing, executing construction
projects, offering core mechanical, electrical, and plumbing design, as
well as fire protection, architectural lighting technology,
commissioning, and sustainable consulting services.
Vernitech Consulting Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist/Front Desk Officer
- Providing information to clients or all those people who will call in the office or visit the office premises.
- Provides all kinds of clerical and administrative support.
- Is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the front desk area.
- Answering the queries of all those people who call in the organization or information seekers about the business.
- Receive all the important messages and pass them on to the required authorities.
- Honoring and greeting people who enter the organization and
communicate with them in a pleasing manner along with a positive
- Maintaining a record of appointments and coordinate those to the right people in the office.
- Have knowledge about the business status of the organizations for which he/she is rendering the services.
- The front desk receptionist is considered as the face of an organization.
- The receptionist at the front desk is also responsible for
distribution of mails, deleting the junk mails and prioritizing the
important mails that are required for business purposes.
- The front desk receptionist is responsible for dispatching and
receiving important documents, preparing financial correspondences,
filing documents, making photocopies and sending faxes.
- He/She should coordinate with all the employees of an organization for conveying important messages.
Requirement and Experience
- Smart and a computer literate, not more than 29 years
- Good written and verbal communication skills- English
- Required Experience:2-5 years
- Minimum of B.Sc
Job Title: IT Administrator
- The IT Administrator role is responsible for driving and
implementing IT strategy for the company, while managing a team of
support technicians and admin.
- You will ensure legal and IT compliance is at an enterprise level throughout the organization.
Key areas of responsibility would be:
- Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all current IT systems.
- Communicate regularly with executive management and all users of information services and systems.
- Manage and develop IT staff, including, training, evaluation, guidance, discipline.
- Develop standard operating procedures and best practices,
including providing written protocols and guidance to IT staff and to
- Responsible for programming and formulas for access database
- Ensure the creation and maintenance of all written
documentation, including system and user manuals, license agreements,
and documentation of modifications and upgrades.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and determine what new
technology solutions and implementations will meet business and system
- All IT policies and procedures, including those for
architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and
- Works with vendors to ensure IT requirements are met
- Supervise work done by the vendor and make sure they are done to specification required
- B.Sc or HND in Information Technology or any related discipline.
- A Minimum of 2 yrs experience in IT Administration.
- Good knowledge in software such as SUN accounts, PEGASUS and SAGE
- Good understanding Of System/Servers Administration, IT Service Delivery, Networking
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional and/or relevant System/Server Administration Professional Certification
- Good knowledge and practical skills on IT Security
- Help desk Support skills.
- Servers, Desktops and other Hardware maintenance skills
Job Title: Estate Surveyor/Estate Valuer & Agent
- Valuation of property/assets for various purposes
- Sales and leasing of properties
- Marketing of properties
- Feasibility and viability studies
- Generate and support new business opportunities
- Act as a contact between the firm and its existing and
prospective clients monitor trends in the industry and other marketing
- Property management and maintenance coordination
- Give weekly/Monthly Report on all Outstanding Rents
- Calculate Service charge and Ensure compliance from tenants
- Ensure all bills (PHCN, Security, Cleaning) are settled promptly
- Perform other duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the real estate environment or a similar sector
- Degree in Business administration, Economics, Marketing, MBA B.Sc/HND in Estate Surveying, Estate Management or a related field
- MSc and/or professional qualifications e.g. NIESV [RSV], IPFM, NIQS will be an added advantage
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Work Area: Account Dept.
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Responsibilities & Duties
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- B.Sc in Accounting or other related courses with an emphasis in Accounting.
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- Two to four years working experience in the financial reporting/general ledger area.
- Experience with Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large
automated accounting system is a plus. Must have strong experience with
Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
Job Title: Civil/Building Engineer
- Undertaking technical and feasibility studies including site investigations.
- Using a range of computer packages for developing detailed designs.
- Liaising with clients and a variety of professionals including architects and subcontractors.
- Compiling job specs and supervising tendering procedures.
- Resolving design and development problems.
- Scheduling material and equipment purchases and deliveries.
- Assessing the sustainability and environmental impact of projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Sound mathematical and technical skills including physics.
- Ability to think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Negotiating, supervisory and leadership skills combined with the ability to delegate.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of engineering and technical principles and practices.
- Computer proficiency.
- Minimum qualification of Higher National Diploma (HND) in either Civil Engineering or Building Engineering.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 1st November, 2016.