8 Sep 2016
Lightning Networks Limited Job Vacancy for a PR / Communication Manager
Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
Lightning Networks Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PR/ Communication Manager
- Develop comprehensive and detailed communications and PR strategies for Brand /Product and execute them in a timely and effective manner (Internal and external).
- Supervising and liaising with agency to develop and execute the communication contents/articles/events.
- Organize and coordinate events such as press conferences, exhibitions and conferences.
- Responsible for building and sustaining the company's reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring media and consumer sentiment and follow up with agency for actions as necessary.
- Crisis and issue management, including gathering facts, drafting /statements and announcement.
- Prepare report for top management on regular basis.
- Analyze the effectiveness of these strategies by looking at relevant metrics such as ROI, CAC and CPO as necessary.
- Build relationships with local & international media on behalf of the company including both conventional (newspapers, radio, TV) and digital (bloggers, e-channels) media.
Minimum Qualification and Experience:
- Candidate must have at least 3 year(s) work experience.
- Bachelor's Degree/HND in a related field
- Public Relations Mass Communication Marketing
- Basic Computer skills Project Management Time Management Communication Public relations /Marketing
- Curiosity & passion for Telcom & Mobile industry (a must).·
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, dynamic company and a high comfort with ambiguity/ fast changing targets.
- Willingness to take challenge and meet deadline under pressure·
- Work experience in PR agency, multinational company, or media is highly preferred·
- Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations, Mass Communications, Journalism, Marketing or any other field supported by relevant experience.·
- A Master’s degree is an advantage·
- Professional certification in Marketing or related field is a plus
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously.·
- Strong editorial skills with an eye for attention to detail·
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Google Office productivity tools.·
- Proven communicator with excellent written and verbal communications skills·
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.