20 Sep 2016
Logistics and Fleet Support Officer Job Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Job Title: Logistics and Fleet Support Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
The job holder will provide support to the client accounts officers managing immigrations and expatriate services
Duties and Tasks/Essential Functions:
- Research required information for visa and immigration facilities processing using available resources including the internet, the experience of team members and personnel of relevant agencies;
- Deliver service and support to Client account officers and in certain instances, directly to Clients
- Interact with clients and Account officers to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about processes and services;
- Gather customer’s information and determine issues by evaluating and analyzing specifics
- Monitor vehicle movement and repairs.
- Follow standard processes and procedures.
- Identify and escalate priority issues according to Client specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate source.
- Accurately process and record all transactions in ledgers provided.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining clients’ business;
- Organize ideas and communicate oral messages appropriate to the team, clients and situations;
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to clients where necessary.
- Any other job or responsibilities that may be assigned.
- OND in any field of study (Only).
- Must have basic understanding of logistics and fleet management.
- Must not be younger than 25 years.
- Must reside around Lekki / Ajah axis of Lagos state.
- Proper phone etiquette;
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately;
- Demonstrate proficiency in typing and grammar;
- Knowledge of basic computer applications and equipment;
- Effective listening skills;
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work to the greater good;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Ability to drive will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified should Click Here to Apply
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.