Lonadek is a firm of Consultants with a passion and desire to implement
and develop Local Content in a manner that adds value to all
stakeholders. Our goal is to ensure that locals and indigenous companies
develop themselves and utilise tested systems, processes and procedures
to deliver quality
goods and services in the Gulf of Guinea and the
Lonadek Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand & Communications Assistant
Job type: Full time
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
- Screen, respond and forward any incoming calls, emails and onsite enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Keep record of customer interactions and file documents in accordance with company procedures, guidelines and policies
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Receive and sort daily mails/deliveries/couriers
- Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
- Manage social media platforms (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns.
- Excel at building and maintaining sales relationships, online and offline
- Any other assignment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply