29 Sep 2016
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited Job for an Assistant Marketing Executive
consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Assistant Marketing Executive
Division: Material Supply Unit
Reporting to: Marketing Executive
Position Summary and Primary Objectives
- Assistant marketing executive will be involved in the relationship marketing of existing customers as well as making new prospects to increase the customer base of the company.
- He will work directly work with the marketing executives by pooling sales for the company.
- He will involve in driving company’s pool car.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales option.
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of support services through improvement to each function such as operations, finance e.t.c
- Regular checking of vehicle for proper servicing, adequate fuelling and updated documents.
- Record sales information and maintain customer records.
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Make sales of products by establishing and maintaining relationship with the clients, recommending solution.
- Involve in driving company’s pool car.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
- OND in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at 3 years driving experience with valid driving license.
- Candidates must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
- Good teamwork skills
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
N30,000.00 per month.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: The interested candidates should reside along Ipaja/Ayobo Command, or location that is not far from Ipaja/Ayobo Command.
Application Deadline 5th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.