- The candidate must have experience in Leads and manages operations
- Approves hotel department budgets, defining and directing changes, as required. Facilitates the
- preparation of budgets and forecasts for corporate submission and approvals.
- Reviews forecasts. Directs hotel actions required to maximize profitability, increasing service levels and compliance with Corporate policies and procedures.
- Oversees the Sales and Marketing activity and results. Leads and/or participates in sales and marketing strategy meetings. Participates in the efforts to secure business, as needed.
- Leads executive committee/department heads to ensure overall profit, service and team member satisfaction goals are met or exceeded.
- Speaks with and responds to guest regarding service challenges.
- Facilitates meetings (i.e. Executive committee, Staff Meeting, All Team Member meetings, etc).
- 3 plus years of GM experience, proven success leading a full service hotel, proven ability to lead sales efforts and to motivate staff, effective delegator and proven ability to drive a service oriented culture, excellent leadership skills.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hotels Hospitality Management Hospitality Hotel Management Hospitality Industry Food & Beverage Customer Service Resorts Restaurants Management Customer Satisfaction Suites Restaurant Management Guests Lodging Revenue Forecasting Sales Profit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply