8 Sep 2016
Marketing Executives Job Vacancies at MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- To contribute to the profitability of the business by sustaining and growing the Sales & Marketing portfolio by ensuring operational excellence, revenue growth and cost-leadership.
- To identify, build and maintain strategic relationships that will ensure the continued growth and profitability of the Sales & Marketing business and contribute to strengthening the organization’s brand
- Defines marketing objectives, set performance targets and monitor achievements against set target
- Advices management on marketing matters (new products/service, potential opportunities, implications of industry and market developments/trends)
- Ensures consistent growth in sales revenue and profitability of the organization through positive planning
- Develops relationships with practice leaders and a sound understanding of a suite of management consulting services and contribute meaningfully to the business and associated annual plans and budgets.
- Fosters an environment that results in enhanced alignment of sales and marketing
- Develops strong relationships with key target industry/professional associations and other channels with goal of advancing marketing objectives
- Executes the MasterMindsHRSG brand in all strategies and tactics
- Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings
- Carries out business development activities and manages existing relationships to grow the sales portfolio
- Puts in place measures to effectively track and address customer feedback and complaints
- Analyses performance reports and reports trends in profitability and pricing
- Minimum of a BSc/ HND in marketing, communications, business, or related field
- Ability to use MS Office Tools
- Ability to work under pressure
- Concrete knowledge of diverse marketing approaches and mediums, including digital, integrated campaigns, social media, events, sponsorships, marketing automation tools, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Time Management
- Strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills and significant, prior marketing experience of at least 1 year preferably in service based organization.
- Flexible and adaptable in approach and working style with teams in varying stages of market maturity
- Strong organizational skills
- Capability to develop strategies to collaborate and enhance working relationships between consulting practice teams and practices across the firm, including building strong working relationships with other marketers
- A consistent demonstration of personal ownership and accountability over activities and results
- Hands on style. Willingness and ability to manage and execute.
- Ability to strike the right balance of effectiveness, efficiency, and speed to deliver on strategic marketing plan
- A balanced sense of urgency, patience, and empathy in working with practitioners
- A combination of creative and pragmatic problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th September 2016
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.