Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Accomplishes business development activities by researching and
developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans;
- Marketing executives contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
- Conducting market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Supporting the marketing manager.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Sourcing and securing sponsorship
- Minimum of B.Sc in Marketing or other related courses. A master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, Three to five years’
related experience, including clinical marketing and/or training; or
Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good Listening Skills
- Good People Skills
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Ability to Communicate and negotiate with confidence
- Analytical Skills
- The ability to use initiative
- The capacity to work under pressure
- Business awareness
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Management Skills and Experience
- Computer Literacy and Knowledge of Relevant Software
- Budgeting and Accounting Skills
- Ability to Work as Part of a Team
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should send their Resumes/CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 12th October, 2016.