Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in
Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries
and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its
heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C.,
in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
The company operates
and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 19
brands, including: Marriott Hotels, The Ritz-Carlton, JW Marriott,
Bulgari, EDITION, Renaissance, Gaylord Hotels, Autograph Collection, AC
Hotels by Marriott, Moxy Hotels, Courtyard, Fairfield Inn & Suites,
SpringHill Suites, Residence Inn, TownePlace Suites, Protea Hotels,
Delta Hotels and Resorts, Marriott Executive Apartments and Marriott
Vacation Club. Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide
at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices.
Job Category Guest Services/Front Desk
Primary Location NGA-Nigeria-Lagos-Lagos Ikeja Renaissance
were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked
behind every door, and never ceased to ask “why” when given an
explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience.
You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood,
always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel
guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got
authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people.
Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it’s a place to
discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re
not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Operate telephone switchboard station in order to answer telephone calls.
- Process guest requests for wake up calls, screening calls, and other requests related to placing or receiving telephone calls.
- Advise guest of any messages (e.g., voicemail, mail, faxes) received for them, and send to room if required. Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns.
- Receive, record, and relay messages accurately, completely, and legibly. Log all guest requests or issues into computer, contact appropriate individual or department (e.g., Bellperson, Housekeeping), and follow up with guest to ensure their request has been met to their satisfaction.
- Provide information to guests about room features, property amenities, and local areas of interest.
- Assist guests with accessing the internet. Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, assist individuals with disabilities, and thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others, and support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive
culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of
disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal,
state or local laws.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here to Apply