10 Sep 2016
Michael Stevens Consulting Job in Lagos for a Learning & Development Manager
Job Title: Learning & Development Manager
- Our Client is looking for an experienced Learning& Development Manager to devise its organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
- You will identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build loyalty to the firm.
- The goal is to enhance employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Conduct effective induction and orientation sessions
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- 5 - 7 Years experience. Preferably in a consulting firm.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.