Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well
respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm
with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the
objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed,
and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent
in the position below:
Job Title: Plant Human Resources Manager
- Maintains and enhances the organization’s human resources by
planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human
resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate
selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- 4 plus years of related experience in a manufacturing setting.
- 3-5 years HR generalist experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.