20 Sep 2016
Michael Stevens Consulting Vacancy for a Plant Human Resources Manager
emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Plant Human Resources Manager
- Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Superior interpersonal skills and time management.
- Proficient in all MS Office applications.
- 4 plus years of related experience in a manufacturing setting.
- 3-5 years HR generalist experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.