Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin
in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the
founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on the 3rd of November
1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a
and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors
ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and
Transportation Management, Events Management, VAS Development, fragrance
and flavours distribution.
Mikado Nigeria Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer
- Promote and protect the company’s image on a co-ordinated and consistent manner.
- Implement the company’s Social Media and media outlet marketing
(e.g. facebook, twitter, newspapers, radio stations, T.V
etc.).Administration includes content strategy, develop brand awareness,
generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales.
- Creates content, Coordinates content creators and has
responsibility for quality control of all content being published on
social media platform. This involves coordination with managers of other
- Responsible for making sure that all posts put out are part of strategic priorities aligned with the brand and on message
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers businesses and requirements.
- Creation of visual contents e.g. Use of graphics, that is compelling and gets the point across
- Update and maintain Mikado’s website.
- Carries out research, development and implementation of
communication strategy, standards and practices organisational-wide that
elicit, as well as promote the culture of the organisation.
- Analyzes stakeholder research findings as part of developing a compelling vision for the corporate communications department.
- Represent the company anything media related, Manages relations and builds relationships with key industry media
- Create and manage a data base of customers and clients in
collaboration with customer service to use for dissemination of
information. E.g. news letter, discounts e.t.c.
- Create strategy and help secure social media cause marketing and influencer partnerships.
- Explore and identify ways to integrate social media into business strategies and marketing campaigns for clients
- Liaise with any agency as agreed by management to work on any product or brand
- Develop activities for awareness to help promote the company’s products, image and brands.
- Coordinates and manages audio and video uploads.
- Gather and disseminate information timely
- Source and create new content as well as managing content from
other departments to ensure consistent messaging/ quality control and
coherent customer journey
- Respond to customer enquiries and complaints received via social
media. Escalate any questions or issues to the heads of department, to
Management of any potential PR issues arising on social media which
might impact Mikado’s reputation.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive social media strategies that
define how social media marketing techniques will be applied to increase
visibility and traffic across all company products.
- Create and manage effective communication channels and connect
with the Media to promote the image, products and services of the
- Develops and implements strategic plans to facilitate the achievement of each business unit’s vision.
- Proactively cultivates relationships with internal and external
stakeholder’s organisation that will promote the work and reputation of
- Minimum of a University degree or its equivalent in any discipline from a reorganized university.
- 3-5 years of experience in Corporate Communication position.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th September, 2016.