20 Sep 2016
Multinational company Vacancies in Lagos for Pilots/Flight Captain and Hostesses
We are seeking to recruit personable, result-oriented and high pedigree candidate with demonstrable track record of success and beating the odds, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pilots/Flight Captain
- Equipped with all professional certifications and licences and not older than 50 years, you will be a thoroughbred and experienced Pilot, with impeccable track record and zero accident record.
- Performing aircraft flying duties
- Checking weather conditions as if they are suitable for flying or not
- Making contacts with the air traffic controllers to make sure that the flight plan accuracy is in accordance with the expected flight circumstances
- Updating the log book on a daily basis -for status of the journey
- Making a report at the end of the flight- stating any issues or incidents experienced throughout the journey
- Operating the aircraft safely and economically in order to save operating costs
- Ensuring the good condition of aircraft and its equipment before and after the take off to have a safe journey
- Professional pilot Degree from any accredited institution of learning with 15 years working experience
- Great problem-solving skills, and analytical ability to make decisions
- Highly smart and alert
- Ability to speak multiple languages is an added advantage.
Job Title: Air Hostess
- A personable, lively, elegant lady of not more than 40 years, you will be self-motivated, confident and with excellent communications skills.
- Ability to speak a second international language will be an added advantage
- Provision of exceptional hospitality service during flights.
- Instructing on all safety procedures and ensuring compliance.
- Ensuring that all cabin equipment is working well before flights.
- Apprising the captain of the condition of the cabin and crew before and after flights
- Ensuring that all passengers are seated and secure before take-offs and landings.
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Hospitality, Communications or Tourism studies.
- Master's Degree or relevant Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Seven years experience with reputable local or international airline
- Proven track record of excellent service.
Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) to: email@example.com quoting the reference as the subject of the e-mail with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 3rd October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.