29 Sep 2016
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc Vacancy for a Company Secretary
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc is currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
- Renders statutory returns and gives notification to the regulatory bodies when required.
- Organizes, prepares agendas for and takes minutes of meetings.
- Deals with correspondence, collates information, writes reports and ensures decisions made are communicated to the relevant people.
- Develops and oversees the systems that ensure the Company complies with all applicable codes, as well as its legal and statutory requirements.
- Maintains the register of Shareholders and monitors changes in share ownership of the Company.
- Pays dividends.
- Administers share option schemes.
- Aids in the organization of the annual general meeting and co-ordinates the production of the annual report.
- Contributes to meeting discussions, as and when required, and advises members of the legal, governance, accounting and tax implications of proposed policies.
- Monitors changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment, and takes appropriate action.
- Lialses with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors.
- Team Development.
- Labour Regulations.
- HSE Regulations.
- Aviation Industry Regulations.
- Tax Regulations.
- Minimum Qualification: LLB, BL with a specialty in Aviation Law or other relevant areas.
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years as Company Secretary.
- Planning and Control
- Supervision and Coaching.
- Laws of Contracts.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter, resume and photocopies of their credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 7th October, 2016.
You can also join our interactive and interesting JobZilla BBM Channel by clicking C00299C49.